top of page
1. Please send email with prospective students name, DOB and grade.
2. Someone will contact you to set up an in-person family interview on site.
3. If we determine that your student will be a good fit for our classes, we will contact you. Whether your child is accepted or not will be at the discretion of the Director.
4. If your child is accepted, parents may then return the registration paperwork to Adventure Oak,
with a $50 check for supplies.
5. Finally, if you are affiliated with a Homeschool, contact them to start a purchase order.
Once I receive payment or the Purchase Order, your child may start classes.
Schedule and Prices
Spring 2023: January 17th through May 18
No class February 20-24, March 13 and April 3-14
Adventure Oak updated price list as of November 11, 2022
We offer 3 classes per day,
2 academic classes in the morning and one Enrichment class in the afternoon
Kinder and up, 9-230
*all 4 month contracts due the 1st of the month
South Sutter, Cottonwood, Feather River, Sequoia funds accepted
*$50 supplies fee per semester per student
bottom of page