1. Please send email with prospective students name, DOB and grade.
2. Someone will contact you to set up an in-person family interview on site.
3. If we determine that your student will be a good fit for our classes, we will contact you. Whether your child is accepted or not will be at the discretion of the Director.
4. If your child is accepted, parents may then return the registration paperwork to Adventure Oak,
with a $100 check/cash for supplies.
5. Finally, if you are affiliated with a Homeschool, contact them to start a purchase order.
Once I receive payment or the Purchase Order, your child may start classes.
Schedule and Prices
Fall 2023, September 5th-December 21st
No classes on Oct 13, Nov 5, Nov 20-24 and Christmas break starts Dec 22
Spring 2024: January 16th through May 16
No class February 19-23, March 11, April 1-12 and
May 3rd (depends on Medieval games) Last day of classes is May 16
Adventure Oak updated price list as of April 2, 2023
We offer 3 classes per day,
2 academic classes in the morning and one Enrichment class in the afternoon
Kinder and up, 9-230
*all 4 month contracts due the 1st of each month. Fall; September, October, November and December. Spring; January, February, March and April
South Sutter, Cottonwood, Clarksville, Feather River, and Horizon funds accepted
**$100 supplies fee per semester per student